Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Don't Be Fooled By the Rocks That I Got

I probably should be getting started on one of the two papers I still have left to do, but, well, I don’t want to. Take that school.

Music for me has been American rock covers in Irish bars, late 80’s and early 90’s hip-hop on the radio and jam sessions supplemented by the amazing voice of Amy Thompson.

However, below are some songs that frequent our kitchen, the speakers of the vista, and my ear-buds.


1) Amos Lee, Night Train
2) The Format, Inches and Falling
3) David Crowder Band, All That I Can Say
4) Shane and Shane, The Waiting Room
5) Derek Webb, The House Show (Has to be the whole album)
6) Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman, Shy that Way
7) Jonny Lang, Only a Man
8) Phil Wickham, Divine Romance
9) Jurassic 5, Work it Out
10) Del Amitri, Driving with the Brakes On
11) Kanye West, Family Business
12) Bjork Ostrom, Can’t Get You Off of My Mind

2 comments:

Aaron said...

That Del Amitri song is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. It's one of my top ten favorite songs of all time even though I haven't heard it in at least four years. I used to have Studio C seven (burned I think) but I have no idea where it is. Do you have it?

Amy Thompson said...

haha you flatter me my friend, we'll now have to have weekly jam sessions at the very least :) Can't wait for a music exchange with you guys... sharing the love and the music :)