Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sheer, Unadulterated Excitement

Another Saturday, another day inside Wild Joe’s watching the weather. This week it’s actually snowing—about three inches last night and still flying. Let the flakes fly I say!


Just two quick things:


First, Chris is a stud and he put up a bunch of my New Zealand pictures in a coffee shop in Oregon. I haven’t yet even gotten around to printing some of them off or framing them and he already has gotten them organized and displayed in a coffee shop. Thanks Chris.


Secondly, my good friend, the esteemed Cameron Garret Gue, has begun his soiree with songwriting and track killing and it is unbelievable. Undoubtedly the best guitar player and musician I know, Gue has expanded his repertoire and written some incredible songs. If I worked for Virgin Records I would have already signed him…twice. Love it. Check it out.


It's nice to think about photography and music for a while and be reminded that this world is an incredibly beautiful place.


That’s all for now. Back to the books. Much love.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Word. Pictures and music are both pretty sweet. Gue pretty much Rocks my face off too. Love you bro