Sunday, April 22, 2007

On the Move

I have just returned from a seven day backpacking trip on the Dusky Track with six great friends from the University of Canterbury. The trail covered somewhere around 40 miles including two passes, two locks, countless tarns, unending roots and waist deep mud. It was a true delight to be able to spend that amount of time in such beautiful country feeling as though God were singing me love songs.

When I said 'returned' what I meant was temporarily landed in Queenstown. We are leaving this afternoon to see what still awaits us before we return to Christchurch next Sunday. Actually, the only reason I got a second to write was becuase I am waiting for my laundry to dry in the next room.

Extended stories and pictures should follow at a later date, but for now more adventures await.

2 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

Next Sunday you will be in Christchurch. This is not studying abroad, you are living abroad.

Bryce Perica said...

Sexy StatCounter logo.