Monday, November 19, 2007

Chillin in MT

There's a blizzard outside. The first big snow storm of the year has migrated from the West Coast and struck the Gallatin Valley with a vengeance. I love snow, but this comes at a poor time as I am trying to migrate to the West Coast tomorrow afternoon to spend Thanksgiving with Chris, Kyle and others. I suppose I have rocked a few Montana passes in blizzards before, I can probably do it again.


About the week in CO: There is so much that I want to say (or force myself to think hard enough about to post) but for numerous reasons I can’t and won’t. What I can say is that I learned, once again, that expectations can really cause harm. I also learned that reality is now, not later. I also learned that life is good, no matter how hard and crappy it seems. And I was reminded what it feels like to be in the midst of a hail storm and feel the warmth of people I love and love me. Colorado has remained ‘home’ in my heart. The good, the bad, the hard and the awesome— all of it.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hopefully MT is getting some good snow...CO is hurting in that department!